Saturday 5 August 2017

Stopover in Dubai

I'm currently stopping over in Dubai for a couple of days with my brother, before traveling on to Australia tomorrow. Having popped down to the Kite Beach by the Burj Al Arab earlier, I came across a great wee thing - a beach library! Take whatever books you like, read them, and return when finished!



This would be a great idea for our beach back in Largs, Scotland - except for the lack of sunshine, heat and the almost certain risk of hypothermia on most days of course...

I'll be traveling to Brisbane all tomorrow, and arriving on Monday, in advance of my first talks on Tuesday with the Unlock the Past Researching Abroad roadshow, so no posts from me again until early next week. See you soon! In the meantime, a few more pics from Dubai... :)








Chris

My next 5 week Scottish Research Online course commences Sept 11th 2017 - details at www.pharostutors.com/details.php?coursenumber=102. For my genealogy guide books, visit http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html, whilst details of my research service are at www.ScotlandsGreatestStory.co.uk. Further content is also published daily on The GENES Blog Facebook page at www.facebook.com/BritishGENES.







No comments:

Post a Comment