Friday 8 January 2016

TNA appoints two new executive directors

The National Archives in Kew, England (www.nationalarchives.gov.uk) has appointed two new executive directors, Dr Valerie Johnson as Director of Research and Collections, and John Sheridan as Digital Director.

Commenting on their appointment, Jeff James, Chief Executive and Keeper, The National Archives said: ‘I am delighted with the permanent appointments of Dr Valerie Johnson and John Sheridan. Their skills and strengths have already shone through during their previous roles, and I look forward to continuing to work with them as we make our way on our strategic journey Archives Inspire.’

Details on the two new directors are available at www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/about/news/new-executive-directors-appointed-to-the-national-archives/.

Chris

For details on my genealogy guide books, including my recently released Discover Irish Land Records and Down and Out in Scotland: Researching Ancestral Crisis, please visit http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html. My Pinterest account is at https://www.pinterest.com/chrismpaton/.

No comments:

Post a Comment